Schedule Your Root Canal Treatment Today
Treat Tooth Pain with
Comfortable Root Canals in Ridgefield
A root canal procedure doesn’t have to be unbearable. At Oasis Dental, our dentists are trained to be as gentle as possible when performing root canals in Ridgefield. In fact, you can count on a pleasant procedure thanks to our:
- Advanced technology like digital X-rays and a 3-D CT scanner.
- Your choice of three soothing sedation options to ensure your comfort.
- A dedicated staff who will listen to your needs and answer your questions.
- Amenities and comforts that include TVs, a cozy office, and warm lighting.
Don’t continue in pain any longer! Call us today to schedule your root canal procedure: 360-727-0335. As always, second opinions are complimentary.
Relax While We
Save Your Tooth
Many people have the wrong idea about root canal therapy. If you listened only to TV shows and movies, you would believe that a root canal is the worst possible treatment you could ever have to endure.
Maybe that was true at one time, but not anymore in the modern era of dentistry. With advances in technology and techniques, most people report that their root canal was no more uncomfortable than getting a tooth filled. Your dentist here at Oasis Dental will do the job quickly and expertly, all while you’re completely numbed.
Plus, if you’re nervous about your procedure – and many people are – we offer you three types of sedation that will ensure pleasant treatment. You can choose from inhaled sedation with laughing gas, oral conscious sedation in pill form, or IV sedation that will put you in a sleep-like state. All three methods work great at eliminating dental anxiety. Our team will talk to you about them and help you decide which one is best for you.
Experience an Easy
Root Canal Procedure
To perform your root canal, your dentist will:
- Clean out the diseased inner portion of the tooth, known as the pulp.
- Sanitize the tooth to prevent any chance of reinfection.
- Repair and shape the canals inside the tooth.
- Seal the tooth with a rubber-like material.
Many times, these steps can be completed in a single visit, helping you get your smile back that much quicker. After your root canal, we usually recommend capping your repaired tooth with a new crown to strengthen it and prevent further problems.
You’ll be out of pain soon with our comfortable root canals in Ridgefield. Call Oasis Dental at 360-727-0335 today. You can also schedule online.