No matter how badly you’d like to have a straight smile, you may be resisting the idea of metal braces. That’s understandable, since they impact everything from your appearance to your diet. The good news is, Invisalign orthodontics may be a good option for you!
The best way to find out is with a consultation. Call Oasis Dental in Vancouver, WA at 360-695-3369 or in Ridgefield, WA at 360-727-0335 to schedule one.
In the meantime, check out five great reasons to consider Invisalign:
- More Confidence – One of the biggest differences between Invisalign aligners and metal braces is how different your smile looks during treatment. Since aligners are made of clear plastic, they are nearly invisible. This will give you more confidence to smile freely!
- No Dietary Changes – Because many different kinds of treats can get stuck in braces, lots of patients just avoid their favorite foods. You can eat anything you’d like with Invisalign, because you’ll remove aligners for meals. The convenience of removable aligners also makes it much easier to clean your teeth.
- More Comfort – Smooth plastic aligners won’t irritate your mouth the way that metal brackets and wires often do.
- Quicker Results – Most adult Invisalign patients finish their treatment within 12 months.
- Opportunity to Save Money – At Oasis Dental, we offer a benefit you won’t find just anywhere: an opportunity to save $350 on your Invisalign treatment. Ask our team about this special offer!
Call Oasis Dental in Vancouver, WA at 360-695-3369 or in Ridgefield, WA at 360-727-0335 to make an appointment. You can schedule your visit online.